Because Your Antivirus Alone Is Not Enough
Malware is big and malware is bad. Your computer is constantly at risk from infection by malware including viruses, worms, trojans, rootkits, dialers and spyware. Malwarebytes specializes in fighting malware.
If viruses are mischief, malware is mayhem. Malware doesn’t just want to disrupt your network, it wants your keystrokes, logins, passwords, address book, data, credit card information, favorite t-shirt and possibly your cat.
And the cost of just one security breach is substantial (network downtime, malware removal, damage to reputation, lost revenues, etc.). Each workstation in your business needs to be protected by multiple modes of malware detection to ensure complete security.
Real Time Protection
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. The Proactive Protection Module keeps your system safe and secure with advanced heuristic scanning technology.
Only the most sophisticated anti-malware techniques can detect and remove malicious programs from your computer. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware combines powerful new technologies designed to seek out, destroy, and prevent malware.
There’s more than 200 million of downloads worldwide for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. This show that Malwarebytes is a highly trusted and commonly used tools by server admins around the world to protect their servers.
Protect Your Business From Just $17.95/year !
Each workstation in your business needs to be protected by multiple modes of malware detection to ensure complete security. Start the protection of your business today with just $17.95 subscription per year. Quantity Discount Available.
Protects against zero-hour malware that your current anti-malware can miss
The Malwarebytes scanning engine detects and eliminates all forms of malware, including viruses, Trojans, spyware, ransomware, adware, and rootkits. Our proprietary blend of heuristic and definitions-based technologies protects against these threats at zero hour, often before they have been identified by other security products. And if your endpoint security fails to detect malware, our bleeding-edge remediation tool will remove it completely.
Maintains end-user productivity by preserving system performance
Because Malwarebytes Small Business Edition is intended to run alongside your existing security solution, it is engineered to be as resource-efficient as possible. The lean heuristic scanning engine and client preserve endpoint performance to maximize end-user productivity. The small system footprint also extends the life of older hardware, reducing your capital expenditures.
Malwarebytes Proven Records
- 200 Millions Copies Downloaded WorldWide
- 5 Billion Pieces Of Malware Successfully Removed
- 7 Years In Dedicating Of Fighting Malware
- 97% of All Online Threat Are Malware
Malwarebytes runs on the following environment :
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Languages Available: English, Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese.
- Software Requirements:
- Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Later
- Internet Explorer 6 or newer
- Hardware Requirements:
- 256MB of RAM (512MB or more recommended)
- 800MHz CPU or faster
- 20MB of free hard disk space
- 800×600 or greater screen resolution
- Active internet connection for database and product updates