Symantec™ Code Signing creates a digital “shrink-wrap” for code and content to protect software publishers and users when they download code and content over the Internet and mobile networks. Digital signatures authenticate the source (individual, organization or software vendor) and verify the integrity of content.
Click Here For A Quick Introduction of What's Code Signing From Symantec
Developers and Web publishers offer more choice and customization than ever before. Innovative applications enhance Web sites, mobile devices, and desktop software for work and play. Everyone wants the latest application, but no one wants security or functionality compromised.Show customers that your code and content are safe to download.
- Show customers that your code and content are safe to download.
- Inspire user confidence and protect your brand and business reputation.
- Eliminate disruptive security alerts and reduce support inquiries.
- Meet requirements for more platforms than any other code signing provider.
- Increase adoption of downloadable software and online saless.
- Lower total cost of ownership with time-stamping.